Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 1 - Confirmation

I've confirmed a couple of things today. First, my weight:
E-yuck! In my first post, I was estimating 300, but I never thought I hit it. My max was always 296, no matter what. 4 lbs doesn't sound like much, but when you hit that major milestone, man... I broke down this morning showing the pic to Lins.
I got up nice and early this morning to find my second confirmation: our treadmill only computes calorie burn for a weight of 275 max. Yep, I'm heavy :)
But the best confirmation I could have received was from the genuine outpouring of affection and support from both family and friends. I'm doing this first and foremost for myself, but a very near second place is my family and friends. I look forward to the continued support and in proving to you (and myself) that I can complete this mission. I had so much energy from the time I woke through the workday, and it was all because of all of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you all!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you and I'm pulling for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sincere and heartfelt post. Sending strength, patience, and energy your way.

    ReplyDelete