Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Quick Update

I've had some great support this past week, so I wanted to give just a quick update.

I've worked out all 3 days first thing in the morning. This morning was very tough to get out of bed, but I struggled through it. I felt much better after working out, so it was all worth it. And I've lost 4 lbs. I know it's just the beginning, and it's mostly water weight, but it is moving in the right direction.

Today we took our intern out for lunch for her last week of work. I knew we were heading out to the Longhorn Steakhouse, so before we left, I downloaded the nutritional info from their website. I felt a little silly looking at the menu, then at the sheet, then back at the menu again. But I had a plan, a goal for calories to spend, and I stuck to it. No bread, no soda, no crap to eat! I felt like I had a little victory for myself.

Like I said, a quick update. Wish me luck, and I'll post another update soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment